Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 456%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.425 EGP / BBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 229% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,268 (1,089 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)