Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 373%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.000 EGP / BBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 202% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,319 (1,415 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)