Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 417%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.820 EGP / BBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 209% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,590 (1,994 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)