Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 396%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.905 EGP / BBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 214% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,850 (2,117 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)