Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.000 EGP / BBD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 218% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,941 (882 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)