Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.830 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 261% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,237 ($1,135) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (26 minutes ago)