Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,916 (€717) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)