Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 157% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,617 (€652) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)