Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.747 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,129 (1,501 BYN) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)