Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.719 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,771 (€1,196) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)