Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 368%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 181% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,148 (€730) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)