Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.584 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,312 (€1,173) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)