Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,530 (€648) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)