Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03061 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 304% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,138 (494,533 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)