Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.596 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,481 (2,063 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)