Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.514 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,624 (3,683 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (26 minutes ago)