Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.467 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,486 (C$1,744) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)