Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,576 (€335) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)