Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.303 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,913 (€981) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)