Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.245 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,160 (R 8,965) in Botshabelo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)