Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.426 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 6,900 (R 4,838) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (37 minutes ago)