Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 475%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 321% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,141 ($730) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)