Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 435%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,918 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 191% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,974 ($1,965) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)