Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 498%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.780 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 331% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,479 ($718) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)