Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 405%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.686 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 276% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,714 ($1,680) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)