Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 402%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.750 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 296% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,834 ($942) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)