Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 377%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.750 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 286% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,532 ($1,720) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)