Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 166% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,653 (€332) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)