Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.692 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,678 (€815) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)