Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.663 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,537 (€1,317) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)