Cost of living comparison between Bordeaux, France and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,962 (€618) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)