Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.964 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,980 (11,190 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)