Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.161 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,319 (6,627 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)