Cost of living in Borås, Sweden vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.891 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,563 (11,404 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)