Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.091 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,159 (12,031 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)