Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35968 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,584 (RD$ 40,548) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)