Cost of living comparison between Bolzano, Italy and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.987 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,899 (€469) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (35 minutes ago)