Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,681 (€660) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)