Cost of living comparison between Bologna, Italy and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.662 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,729 (€696) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)