Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.364 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,204 (R 3,082) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)