Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27078 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,678 (₨20,969) in Bokaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (32 minutes ago)