Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27637 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,665 (₨9,642) in Bokaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)