Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,472 (﷼ 7,142,739) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)