Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,945 (﷼ 5,303,561) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)