Cost of living comparison between Boise, Idaho, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,810 ($656) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)