Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.922 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,839 ($1,274) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)