Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,762 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00626 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,216 (COL$2,591,403) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (36 minutes ago)