Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,406 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00641 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,539 (COL$864,652) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)