Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,780 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00625 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,407 (COL$1,025,133) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (39 minutes ago)