Cost of living comparison between Bogor, Indonesia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,940 (Rp 5,783,111) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (23 minutes ago)