Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,053 (Rp 2,998,158) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)