Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.138 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 228% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,368 (kr 8,123) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (38 minutes ago)