Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.189 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,614 (kr 14,902) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)