Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02993 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,836 (629,387 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)