Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03208 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,005 (654,717 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)