Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,097 (2,108,275 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (44 minutes ago)