Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 EGP / SLL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,504 (4,020,554 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)