Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.382 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,923 (R 3,563) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)