Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,674 (R 3,844) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)