Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02505 EGP / MWK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,582 (622,099 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)