Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 EGP / MWK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,043 (573,013 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)