Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.004 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,467 (495 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)