Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.054 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,522 (924 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)