Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03283 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,660 (294,235 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (40 minutes ago)