Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02558 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,661 (104,012 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)