Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03288 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,618 (505,446 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)