Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 308%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,784 ($1,613) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)