Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25833 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,403 (48,011 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)