Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.427 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 167% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,520 (£799) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (42 minutes ago)