Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.129 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 187% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,757 (£465) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)