Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 335%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.434 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,584 (£1,088) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)