Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.042 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 180% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,493 (£455) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)