Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 404%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 186% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,717 ($595) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)