Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 464%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 201% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,535 ($400) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)