Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.820 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,164 ($1,524) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)