Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, Alabama, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 192% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,291 ($410) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (42 minutes ago)