Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.670 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 169% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,938 ($1,128) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)