Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17316 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,018 (₨ 52,080) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (30 minutes ago)