Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17006 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,773 (₨ 39,829) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)