Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.063 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,110 (RM1,012) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)