Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.489 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,269 (RM2,287) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)