Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 609%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.096 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 206% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,480 ($634) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)