Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 519%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.598 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,999 ($1,591) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)