Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.537 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,254 ($1,497) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)