Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.641 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,917 (€717) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (31 minutes ago)