Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.365 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 161% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,170 (€422) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)