Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27706 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,007 (₨14,462) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (31 minutes ago)