Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26660 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,878 (₨48,305) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (32 minutes ago)