Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,494 (3,634₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)