Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24756 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,568 (₨50,768) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)