Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25962 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,741 (₨52,926) in Bijapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)