Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25908 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,095 (₨62,122) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)