Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.627 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,356 (786KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)