Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.877 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,010 (2,052 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (44 minutes ago)