Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.210 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,099 (1,211 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)