Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.897 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,734 (4,030 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)