Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.170 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,752 (900 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (38 minutes ago)