Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24583 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,513 (₨50,901) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubbo costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)