Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26114 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,163 (₨50,405) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (36 minutes ago)