Cost of living comparison between Bhisho, South Africa and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.246 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,437 (R 5,968) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)