Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26660 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,720 (₨43,960) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)