Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24580 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,110 (₨49,269) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)