Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27759 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,528 (₨12,711) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)