Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13232 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,468 (₨18,649) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)