Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27994 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,537 (₨23,352) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (39 minutes ago)