Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28085 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,748 (₨13,346) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (44 minutes ago)